1. Examination centre are provided by organization to the candidate (PEHRA).
2. Candidate have to bring hard copies /print admit cards along with original I’d Proof .
Any of these UID ,Voter I’d ,license.
3. Examination would be conducted in both the language Hindi/English.
4. Candidate have to Answerer the Questions on English, Maths, Science, General knowledge.
5. Candidate have to reach examination centre prior 15 min from the examination time.
6. Examination would be conducted offline and subjective.
7. Candidate will get ,there ,admit cards online ,from the PEHRA website.
8. Candidate can get any information regarding the examination from District PEHRA office or email@example.com
9. .If any candidate Found creating disturbance ,chaos ,or any mis behave against the organization will be punished legally.
10. Examination date 22/04/2019 and 29/04/2019 are decided.